Located in north McAllen, TX at the southwest corner of Ware Road and Monte Cristo, Tres Lagos offers easy access to both McAllen and Edinburg. While this beautiful community surrounded by lakes and greenspace offers everything you need for work, school, shopping and recreation, residents will find they are also within minutes to their favorite area shopping, dining, parks and entertainment, including:
- 18 minute drive to downtown Edinburg
- 25 minute drive to downtown McAllen
- 90 miles from South Padre Island
- 45 minutes to the new Anzalduas International Bridge
- Minutes from new shopping at Nolana and Ware in North McAllen
- Easy access to major airports including, 18 minutes to South Texas International Airport and 25 minutes to McAllen International Airport
Tres Lagos will feature an island town center with great restaurants and shops with over 1.5 million square feet of commercial and retail space as well as an additional 1.5 million square feet of commercial and retail space planned throughout the development. And for those that love recreation both indoors and outdoors, residents have access to over 20 miles of hike and bike trails, fitness centers 200 acres of parks including sport fields, playgrounds, picnic areas, lighted tennis and basketball courts, amphitheater, swimming pools and 100 acres of lakes. Residents can truly have it all in this exceptional location.