Be a part of the first annual Family Fit Fest! Register for the 5k or 10k with Rio Runners, enjoy an exhilarating Zumba session or challenge yourself at the Orange Theory Fitness Bootcamp – there’s truly something for everyone at this wonderful event. Bring your family, friends and dogs too! Mark your calendars and we hope to see you there on Saturday, April 7th, 2018!
Health & Fitness
- 5K/10K hosted by Rio Runners @ 8:00 A.M. and 1 mile Doggie Dash and Kids Run @ 10:00 A.M.. Registration and more details: http://bit.ly/2FXiThz.
- Orange Theory McAllen Bootcamp with Yoga Cool Down @ 9:00 A.M..
- Spartan workout coached by Dr. Joey Cadena @ 11:00 A.M.
- Zumba with instructor Cecilia Hernandez from TruFit @ 10:00 A.M.
- Rock of Ages Fitness Ministry (No equipment needed) @ 11:30 A.M.
Cool Down & Family Fun
- Enjoy free deep tissue vibration therapy massages courtesy of the staff at Physio Sports Institute.
- 10 minute recovery massages from Pro sports Massage RGV
- Youth and family sports & activities including soccer, tennis, basketball, and volleyball courts.
- Food trucks and vendors include: Kona Ice, Aces BBQ, The Healing Factory Juice, Colibri Cuisine and much more!
Time: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.RSVP