Be a part of the first annual Family Fit Fest! Register for the 5k or 10k with Rio Runners, enjoy an exhilarating Zumba session or challenge yourself at the Orange Theory Fitness Bootcamp – there’s truly something for everyone at this wonderful event. Bring your family, friends and dogs too! Mark your calendars and we hope to see you there on Saturday, April 7th, 2018!
- 5K/10K/1 mile Doggie Dash and Kids Run hosted by Rio Runners. Registration and more details: http://bit.ly/2FXiThz.
- Orange Theory McAllen Bootcamp with Yoga Cool Down.
- 20 Minute Spartan workout coached by Dr. Joey Cadena
- Zumba with instructor Cecilia Hernandez from TruFit
- 15 Minute workout by Rock of Ages Fitness Ministry (No equipment needed)
- Enjoy free deep tissue vibration therapy massages courtesy of the staff at Physio Sports Institute.
- 10 minute recovery massages from Pro sports Massage RGV
- Youth and family sports & activities including soccer, tennis, basketball, and volleyball courts.
- Food trucks and vendors include: Kona Ice, Aces BBQ, The Healing Factory Juice, and much more!
Time: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.