Are you searching for a community with a natural neighborhood feel but also integrated with modern conveniences such as restaurants and shops, retail and commerce? Choose Ensenada, one of three distinct neighborhoods in Tres Lagos.
Ensenada features spacious quarter-acre greenbelt homesites, setting it apart from Escondido and Estancia. Visit Tres Lagos, tour our beautiful model home, and imagine yourself building your dream home in a dream neighborhood.
New Home Features:
- Homes from the $250s to $350s
- Homes from two select builders, Esperanza Homes and Infinity Homes
- Average homesites of .25 acres on greenbelt sites
- Fiber-to-Home and bundled technology, including Gigabit speed internet – 300x faster than average high speed Internet, community WiFi and alarm monitoring
- Secured community surveillance cameras and individual monitoring capability
- Smart Home Technology including security systems, lighting controls, garage door monitors, and smartphone apps for remote control
Tres Lagos Master-Plan Features:
- 200+ acres of public parks, pools, sports fields, playgrounds, picnic areas, and over 20 miles of hike and bike trails
- Community water park and over 100 acres of lakes for fishing and paddle boarding
- Island town center featuring great restaurants and shops and over 1.5 million sq. ft. of planned retail and commercial
- Convenient North McAllen location minutes from healthcare, shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Texas A&M McAllen coming Fall 2018
- Planned school sites for all levels of public schools
- Idea Public School with grades Pre-K through 2nd and 6th grade levels
- Preferred enrollment to IDEA Tres Lagos
- Planned interface with police and fire departments for quicker response times
Tres Lagos is the first community in South Texas to offer and ensure no restriction irrigation while also supporting water conservation through recycled water. Live life by design in a community expertly designed to bring modern living and nature together in harmony.