Are you searching for a community with a natural neighborhood feel but also integrated with modern conveniences such as restaurants and shops, retail and commerce? Tres Lagos will be a master-planned community unlike any other in the Rio Grande Valley, and Ensenada will be one of its three distinct neighborhoods.
What sets Ensenada apart from Escondido and Estancia are its greenbelt and spacious quarter-acre homesites. Construction has started in Tres Lagos and homebuyers now have the opportunity to secure their homesites and be one step closer to building their dream home in a dream neighborhood.
New Home Features:
- Homes from the $250s to $350s
- Homes from two select builders, Esperanza Homes and Infinity Homes
- Average homesites of .25 acres on greenbelt sites
- Fiber-to-Home and bundled technology, including Gigabit speed internet – 300x faster than average high speed Internet, community WiFi and alarm monitoring
- Secured community surveillance cameras and individual monitoring capability
- Smart Home Technology including security systems, lighting controls, garage door monitors, and smartphone apps for remote control
Tres Lagos Master-Plan Features:
- 200+ acres of public parks, pools, sports fields, playgrounds, picnic areas, and over 20 miles of hike and bike trails
- Community water park and over 100 acres of lakes for fishing and paddle boarding
- Island town center featuring great restaurants and shops and over 1.5 million sq. ft. of planned retail and commercial
- Convenient North McAllen location minutes from healthcare, shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Texas A&M McAllen coming Fall 2017
- Planned on-site school for all levels of public schools and Idea Public Schools with grades K-12
- Preferred enrollment to IDEA Tres Lagos
- Proposed interface with police and fire departments for quicker response times
Tres Lagos is the first community in South Texas to offer and ensure no restriction irrigation while also supporting water conservation through recycled water. Live life by design in a community expertly designed to bring modernity and nature together in harmony.