Meet Escondido, one of three distinct neighborhoods in the new master-planned community of Tres Lagos. Escondido is an exciting choice for homebuyers in the McAllen area – and for those looking to move to the expanding Rio Grande Valley.
By the time this magnificent community is finished, it will feel like its own town within McAllen, featuring parks, pools, hike and bike trails, on-site schools, great restaurants and shops, and planned retail and commercial. Start the process of building your new home now, or take advantage of our new move-in ready homes, and feel assured that you’ve found the perfect home and community for your growing family.
New Home Features:
- Homes from the $180’s to $240’s
- Exclusive community by award-winning builder, Esperanza Homes
- Average homesites of 8,500 square feet
- Fiber-to-Home and bundled technology, including Gigabit speed internet – 300x faster than average high speed Internet, community WiFi and alarm monitoring
- Secured community surveillance cameras and individual monitoring capability
- Smart Home Technology including security systems, lighting controls, garage door monitors, and smartphone apps for remote control
Tres Lagos Master-Plan Features:
- 200+ acres of public parks, pools, sports fields, playgrounds, picnic areas, and over 20 miles of hike and bike trails
- Community water park and over 100 acres of lakes for fishing and paddle boarding
- Island town center featuring great restaurants and shops and over 1.5 million sq. ft. of planned retail and commercial
- Convenient North McAllen location minutes from healthcare, shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Texas A&M McAllen coming Fall 2018
- Planned school sites for all levels of public schools
- Idea Public School with grades Pre-K through 2nd and 6th grade levels
- Preferred enrollment to IDEA Tres Lagos
- Planned interface with police and fire departments for quicker response times
Tres Lagos is the first community in South Texas to offer and ensure no restriction irrigation while also supporting water conservation through recycled water. Live life by design in a community expertly designed to bring modern living and nature together in harmony.