Estancia will be Tres Lagos’ gated estate community with large 1/2 acre-1 acre homesites on the waterfront! If you’re looking for a more upscale neighborhood in McAllen within proximity to on-site schools, restaurants and shops, and retail and commercial buildings, you’ve finally found it.
Feel free to take a look around McAllen, you won’t find another master-planned community like Tres Lagos – with a vision for state-of-the-art technology, commitment to conservation, and premier location. We’ve broken ground and are now selling homesites and taking reservations!
New Home Features:
- Homesites from the $100s to $190s
- Selling homesites individually and taking reservations now!
- Gated estate community
- .5-1 acre homesites on the waterfront
- Fiber-to-Home and bundled technology, including Gigabit speed internet – 300x faster than average high speed Internet, community WiFi and alarm monitoring
- Secured community surveillance cameras and individual monitoring capability
- Smart Home Technology including security systems, lighting controls, garage door monitors, and smartphone apps for remote control
Tres Lagos Master-Plan Features:
- 200+ acres of public parks, pools, sports fields, playgrounds, picnic areas, and over 20 miles of hike and bike trails
- Community water park and over 100 acres of lakes for fishing and paddle boarding
- Island town center featuring great restaurants and shops and over 1.5 million sq. ft. of planned retail and commercial
- Convenient North McAllen location minutes from healthcare, shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Texas A&M McAllen coming Fall 2017
- Planned on-site school for all levels of public schools and Idea Public Schools with grades K-12
- Preferred enrollment to IDEA Tres Lagos
- Proposed interface with police and fire departments for quicker response times
Tres Lagos is the first community in South Texas to offer and ensure no restriction irrigation while also supporting water conservation through recycled water. Live life by design in a community expertly designed to bring modernity and nature together in harmony.