Tres Lagos has broken ground in North McAllen and is fast underway building up exceptional amenities from shopping to recreation and employment opportunities. It will include amenities for homebuyers of all sorts, such as the the family homebuyer, the active lifestyle homebuyer, and the professional homebuyer.
The Family Homebuyer
Tres Lagos will be a walkable community where families with children can easily walk to on-site schools via hike and bike trails and includes an island town center featuring restaurants and shops.
The Active Lifestyle Homebuyer
The community will also feature 200+ acres of public parks, pools, sports fields, and more – with 100 acres of lakes for fishing and paddle boarding.
The Professional Homebuyer
With the creation of in-community retail and commercial space, healthcare facilities, and schools, many residents will be able to walk to work.
Tres Lagos Master-Plan Features:
- 200+ acres of public parks, pools, sports fields, playgrounds, picnic areas, and over 20 miles of hike and bike trails
- Community water park and over 100 acres of lakes for fishing and paddle boarding.
- Island town center featuring great restaurants and shops and over 1.5 million sq. ft. of planned retail and commercial
- Dozens of highly rated restaurants in nearby McAllen
- Close to beautiful McAllen Convention Center with concerts and events
- Close to outstanding healthcare facilities
- Texas A&M McAllen coming Fall 2017
- Planned on-site school for all levels of public schools and Idea Public Schools with grades K-12
- Preferred enrollment to IDEA Tres Lagos
- Proposed interface with police and fire departments for quicker response times
- First Fiber to the Home Community in South Texas
- Up to Gigabit Speed Internet
- Digital TV
- Monitored security
- Smart Home technology
The Tres Lagos Community Center Features:
- Tri-level tanning terrace
- Huge swimming pool
- Covered pool decks
- Indoor fitness center
- Large clubhouse with kitchen and common space
- Ample parking
The community center at Tres Lagos brings everything and everyone together beautifully. From its dramatic, vaulted entrance to the inviting waters of the swimming pool, this is a place designed for fun, relaxation, and friendships new and old.